People’s biggest myth is that you don’t need sunscreen if you are not stepping out of the house. But, whether stepping out or being at home, you need a sunscreen cream to prevent those harsh environmental conditions. Skincare experts believe that you should use it as an inseparable part of your skincare routine for the best results.
An ideal sunscreen cream should help create a protective shield on your skin to protect you from UV rays. This helps reduce hyperpigmentation and other skin blemishes. It also helps slow down aging and cure multiple skincare problems like dark spots and fine lines.
In this intense middle of summer, some of us are aware of the need to wear it. However, choosing a sunscreen with a higher SPF is also essential. SPF is essential to the functioning of sunscreen since it protects you from UV rays damage and discoloration. The goal is to choose a sunscreen that is safe, mild, efficient, and devoid of toxins that could be used daily.
Why is it essential to use sunscreen cream?
Certainly, you must have read how crucial sunscreen cream is for your skin’s overall well-being and look. Applying sunscreen cream every day is an essential component of your skincare regimen, and if you don’t, you’re risking the sensitive skin of your face to avoidable sunlight damage.
Here are some important benefits of using sunscreen:
- Reduces skin cancer risk: Sunscreen helps protect your skin and minimizes your chance of skin cancer and pre-cancers. When used in combination with other sun protection habits, such as wearing black clothes and sunglasses, SPF helps to limit the harmful impacts of sun damage. According to the Skin Disease Organization, sunscreen with an SPF of 15 lowers your risk of acquiring cancer by 40% and having melanoma (the worst skin cancer) by 50%.
- Sunburn/Suntan Protection– Did you know that the sun contains two types of damaging radiation, UVA and UVB? UVA radiation (often utilized in sunbathing/tanning booths) has been related to long-term damage to the skin, such as wrinkle production and some skin diseases. On the other hand, UVB rays are accountable for sunburn and are considered to cause most skin cancers. Sunburns are unpleasant, but they also directly connect to one of the most dangerous kinds of cancer. The sun’s UV rays may harm the genetic information in skin cells whenever the skin absorbs it. Fortunately, sunscreen protects against UV radiation by absorbing, reflecting, or dispersing sunlight.
- Prevent Swelling and Skin irritation– Sun exposure, severe skin reddening, and skin irritation will come from spending too much sun exposure. The sun’s UV radiation damages the skin, causing it to become red as the body sends extra blood to the injured area to cure it.
- Prevent the onset of wrinkles and fine lines- Sunscreen cream is among the most powerful protective remedies for wrinkles and fine lines. However, long-term exposure to Ultraviolet radiation ages your skin prematurely and may even slow down collagen production, thus causing your skin to lose its elasticity. Sunlight damage is responsible for up to 90% of visible indicators of aging. Therefore, you can minimize the early signs of aging with little effort by including SPF in your daily skincare routine with little effort.
- Hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation refers to uneven discoloration or darkening of the skin. It can be inherited but may also be caused due to prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays. As a result, blotchy skin or black patches may appear on the face, hands, or other body regions frequently exposed to sunlight.
Additional information: Did you know that even babies need sunscreen daily? No? Then, you are missing a lot of information regarding essential baby products. A few essential baby products are necessary for your newborn’s skincare routine. One of them is natural baby oil.
Choosing the best baby oil is as difficult as choosing the perfect sunscreen for your baby. However, Mamaearth has a wide range of baby products that are safe and natural and are claimed to be free from harmful chemicals. We recommend checking out their best baby oil range and sunscreen range for maintaining your baby’s soft and gentle skin.
Summing up with Recommendations!!
The most crucial thing to consult with any skincare expert is whether or not a skincare product is beneficial for your skin. After analyzing the advantages and disadvantages with multiple experts, we determined that sunscreen cream is an essential product. This is the stage at which we attempt to determine which sunscreen can fit in our skincare regime according to our skin type.
We experimented with a few sunscreens suggested by skin care specialists. After evaluating all the sunscreens offered, we have listed down one favorite: Mamaearth’s Ultra-Light Indian Sunscreen with Carrot Seed, Turmeric, and SPF 50 PA+++.
Mamaearth Ultra-Light Light Indian Sunscreen with SPF 50 provides PA+++ protection and is infused with Carrot Seed Oil, Turmeric, and Orange Oil to help protect and moisturize your skin in the hottest Indian summers.
Mamaearth Ultra Light Indian Sunscreen, formulated with the goodness of natural ingredients for Indian skin and weather, protects against UVA and UVB damage for up to 6 hours. It is lightweight and does not dry out or leave spots on your skin, helping to keep it hydrated and nourished for a long amount of time. In addition, it protects your skin from the sun, minimizes tan, and keeps it shining without leaving it sticky or oily!
Let us discuss its ingredients and how it is beneficial for us daily:
- Carrot Seed Oil: Is a great moisturizer and UV protectant, it absorbs deeply into the skin and leaves no residue.
- Orange Oil: It is non-sticky, anti-inflammatory qualities boost the skin’s ability to absorb sunscreen fast and protect against UVA and UVB radiation.
- Turmeric: Because of its antimicrobial characteristics, turmeric cures and heals and is suitable for all skin types. It is an appropriate sunscreen for Indian summers.
- Cananga Oil: It protects the skin from the elements by generating an exterior thick and protective shield.
Now that we’ve shared our recommendations with you, we’d like everyone to see how useful adding our Mamaearth sunscreen to your skincare routine can be. So, after cleaning your skin, attempt to use this sunscreen cream every day, whether you are going out or staying at home. This skincare procedure will undoubtedly make your skin healthy from the inside, allowing you to seem younger and attractive effortlessly.
click here for more articles.