Text is an important part of online communication, and Discord is no exception. In this guide, we’ll teach you how to make cool text on Discord. We’ll show you how to use different fonts and colors to create a unique look for your messages. Let’s get started!
How To Make Cool Text On Discord?
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect with people across platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
One of the cool things you can do on Discord is making your text look different. You can change the color, add effects, and even add images and GIFs. Here’s how to do it:
- To start, open Discord and log in.
- Click the “+” icon in your Discord server list to create a new server.
- Give your server a name and click “Create”.
- invite your friends to the server.
- To change the text color, click on the settings cog in the bottom left of the screen and go to “Appearance”.
- Under “Text & Images”, you’ll see an option for “Enable Text Color”. Click this and select the color you want.
- To add effects to your text, such as bold or italics, click on the “Aa” icon in the bottom left of the screen.
- This will open a menu where you can select the effect you want to add.
- To add an image or GIF to your text, click on the “Aa” icon and then select “Insert Image”.
- You can then upload an image from your computer, or search for one online.
- Once you’ve inserted the image, you can resize it by clicking and dragging on the edges.
- To save your changes, click on the “Save” button in the bottom left of the screen.
That’s all there is to it! With these simple steps, you can make your Discord text look however you want.
How To Get A Bold Text On Discord Status?
There are two ways to get a bold text on discord status.
The first way is to use the “**” symbols before and after the text that you want to be bold. For example, if you wanted the word “bold” to be in bold, you would type it out as “**bold**”.
The second way is to use the “__” symbols before and after the text that you want to be bold. For example, if you wanted the word “bold” to be in bold, you would type it out as “__bold__”. Whichever way you choose, make sure to put the symbols at the beginning and end of the word or phrase that you want to be bold. Otherwise, it won’t work!