Do you experience sudden pain in your heart, making it difficult to breathe? Do you feel like you should be taking more care of your heart health? Are you getting used to a sedentary lifestyle? All these factors suggest that your heart health is at risk.
As we grow up, it is easy to fall under unhealthy habits. We all are human beings, and we may indulge in some guilty pleasure. But it’s never too late to reflect upon your mistakes and think about your overall lifestyle, well being, and physical condition. The person you are depends on what you eat and how you live. Hence it is essential to reflect on the way you live your life.
Improving your heart health has an enormous impact on physical and mental health. It even increases life expectancy. So if you are 40, then it’s time you sit back and consider your bad habits and work on them. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, heart disease is a leading cause of sudden death in the United States. About 659,000 people in the United States die from heart disease each year—that’s 1 in every four deaths.
In men, heart health can pose difficulty in intimate relationships as well. However, commonly available oral pills like vidalista 20mg can treat such conditions. Hence, if you are 40, you need to consider your lifestyle for your heart health.
What Habits Are Bad For Your Heart?
Your heart is the most vital part of your body. It pumps blood and oxygen to all the other organs. If the heart doesn’t get the care it needs, then serious problems arise in the linings of the arteries. These problems can lead to the formation of plaque that leads to heart attacks and blockage of blood flow in the streets.
Hence taking care of your heart and making it a top priority is necessary. The bad habits that can seriously affect your heart include:
- Smoking: A bad habit that most people have is smoking. According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, smoking is the key culprit of cardiovascular diseases. Your risk of cardiovascular disease increases by the number of cigarettes you take. If you smoke daily, it sure will affect your heart health.
Smoking in men negatively impacts the erectile ability of a man. Although, taking pills like vidalista 20mg helps in treating weak erections.
- Not Staying Active: There are many reasons not to stay active. If you don’t have time or can’t find an enjoyable activity, it can be challenging to find an exercise routine. In addition, not exercising can lead to impaired blood circulation that affects the entire body.
In men, not being active can be troublesome for intimate relationships. However, such problems are treatable by using oral pills like vidalista 20mg.
- Getting too Stressed Out: Whether you are loaded with work at the office or home, being busy can make you stressed out. In addition to being bothersome, stress also puts your heart at greater risk. It can raise your blood pressure, putting strain on your heart and arteries.
Stress is a potential factor affecting weak erections in men. Oral pills like vidalista 20mg are available to treat such conditions.
- Abusive Use of Alcohol: While the occasional glass of wine with friends at dinner is fine. Over drinking can be dangerous for your heart. It can increase your risk of heart disease by raising your blood pressure. Alcohol can cause permanent damage to your heart.
In men, drinking alcohol is also hazardous for a satisfying intimate relationship. Using oral pills like vidalista 20mg may help in fixing this condition.
How Do You Strengthen Your Heart As You Age?
By the time you reach your 40s, it may seem like you are stuck in your habits. You get habituated to the same practices, both good and bad. It even becomes difficult to get rid of your habits at this age. But since you are 40 and your body is undergoing significant changes. Therefore, you need to focus on your health.
Your 40s are the time to look at your behaviors and nip your bad habits from the root. Here are ways how you can improve your heart as you grow old:
- Stay Active with Exercise: Physical activity is good for your heart. Experts recommend at least 30 to 40 minutes of exercise every day to keep your heart and body healthy.
Older adults should practice four types of exercise- aerobic exercises and activities to strengthen muscles and improve balance and flexibility to improve heart health.
In men practicing exercise can be helpful for erections. However, weak erections in men are treatable by using pills like vidalista 20mg.
- Eat a Heart-Healthy Diet: What you eat is the most important factor influencing your heart health. Eat nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables and eat whole grains like oatmeal, whole-wheat bread, and brown rice. Get your protein from seafood, lean meats, poultry, beans and sprouts.
In men, a healthy diet is beneficial for a healthy intimate relationship. However, complications like weak erections are treatable with the help of pills like vidalista 20mg.
- Watch Your Weight: Being overweight may increase your risks of heart diseases, type-2 diabetes and bone issues. On the other hand, eating wisely and being physically active to preserve muscle and bone may help you maintain strength and weight as you age.
- Get Enough Sleep Every Night: You must have heard sleep is essential, and you know how miserable you can be if you don’t get enough sleep at night. But once you enter your 40s, you need to reassess the amount of time you sleep.
Getting the recommended amount of 8 to 9 hours of sleep will enhance your immune system, reduce stress and improve your heart health.
- Quit Smoking: Smoking is a significant hazard to your health. If you have been smoking your entire life until 40, it’s time for you to get rid of the habit of smoking.
In men, smoking affects erectile ability as well. However, with the help of pills like vidalista 20mg, one can treat the condition.
NOTE: Pills like vidalista 20mg are taken only after consulting a doctor.
Heart disease causes the most deaths among men and women in the United States. Therefore, taking good care of your heart becomes very important as you age. In addition, taking preventive measures can help you achieve a healthy lifestyle.