Edibles are an excellent way to include cannabis in your daily life without having to smoke. If your favorite edibles no longer provide you with the desired high, it may be time to try something new. No prior experience? No worries.
Here are some fantastic no-bake cannabis snacks from Altitude Organic Cannabis that will delight your taste buds while providing a refreshing sense of originality. Get your kitchen equipment and apron ready because it’s time to create!
No-bake Recipe Tips
- These recipes require cannabutter. Make sure to prepare your cannabutter ahead of time.
- Allow your cannabutter to sit for at least one hour before you use it. It is easier to mix room-temperature butter.
- Canna oil is an alternative to butter.
- Don’t forget to decarboxylate your cannabis. You need it to make potent cannabutter and oil; THC is not present in raw cannabis. However, it does have THCa, which turns into THC when heated. Most of the following recipes won’t use an oven, so heat your marijuana in advance.
Cannabutter forms the basis for many edibles. It is easy to make and can be stored in the refrigerator for many weeks. While cooking takes some time, you only need to stir occasionally. If you have prepared cannabutter in advance, these no-bake edible weed edibles will be quick and straightforward.
- 7-14 grams of marijuana, ground and decarboxylated
- Two sticks butter
- 1 c water
- Storage container
How to make Cannabutter
- In a saucepan, melt the butter with 1 cup of water.
- Bring to a boil, then add the ground cannabis. Stir.
- Reduce the heat to low, and allow the mixture to simmer for approximately 2 hours. Stir occasionally.
- Allow to cool, then strain it through a cheesecloth. Place the contents in the container.
Now that you have these prepared, it’s time for the main treat! These four recipes will satisfy your sweet tooth without needing to fire up the oven or buy edibles from dispensaries.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
This is a chocolatey, peanut-y combination for gourmet chocoholics.
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 cup milk
- Three tablespoons of cocoa powder
- Instant Oats 3 cups
- Peanut butter 1/2 cup
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preparation: Lay wax paper on your counter or a baking tray. Set aside.
- On medium heat, heat a saucepan on the stove. Add the cannabutter and cocoa powder to the pot. Next, add the milk, sugar, salt, and milk.
- Once the mixture is melted, increase the heat. Bring the mixture to boil for one minute.
- Turn off the heat. Mix in the peanut butter, vanilla extract, and oats. Stir.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet using a spoon or a scoop of ice cream.
- Allow it to harden. Eat it with milk or just as it is.
No-Bake Cannabis Cookie Bars
You don’t have to stop at chocolate peanut butter cookies. These edible cookie bar snacks will take your party to the next level.
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 1.5 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1 pound confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 cup cannabutter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter, melt
- 12 oz milk chocolate chips
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, crushed graham crackers, and salt in a bowl.
- Add the butter and cannabutter. Mix well.
- Press the mixture in a bowl or on a baking tray. Set aside.
- Place the milk chocolate chips into a bowl. Melt chocolate in a microwave oven or double broiler.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the peanut butter mixture.
- Keep in the refrigerator until it sets. Do not freeze
- Slice into bars and serve.
No-Bake Sweet & Salty CBD Energy Bites
This recipe has extra salt to enhance its flavor.
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- Two teaspoons cannabutter/cannabis
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup pretzels, crushed
- One teaspoon salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the honey, almond butter, and cannabutter/cannabis in a large bowl. Combine all ingredients until well blended.
- Mix the vanilla extract with the water.
- Mix the salt, pretzels, and almonds until coated.
- Place the mixture onto a baking sheet using a spoon or small ice cream scooper.
- Roll each scoop into balls.
- Set the refrigerator to cool.
No-Bake Cannabis Fudge
You can make delicious, no-bake edible cannabis treats. As a final treat, here’s one more mouthwatering edible.
- Four sticks of cannabutter
- 1 cup peanut butter
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 7 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered cocoa
- Melt the peanut butter and cannabutter in a double boiler. Add the vanilla extract. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the powdered cocoa powder and powdered sugar. Stir until well-combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly and spread the mixture evenly on a baking sheet.
- Chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy
You can enjoy these treats anytime. These recipes are easy to follow, and you may already have most of these ingredients in your kitchen. However, be strict about how much cannabis you use to avoid unpleasant side effects.
Many businesses also offer delicious, no-bake edibles, recipes, and high-quality cannabis. Most of them will likely have the strains and edibles you need to make more no-bake treats.