Before launching an online business, whether it is a B2B or B2C, it is prudent that you think it over carefully. One of the considerations is the platform that will provide the marketplace and overall operations management of the business. This is commonly known as the e-commerce platform. There is no need to struggle with a personal selling website that is hardly known or has an efficient payment processing engine.
As such, a business can choose an ASP.NET e-commerce platform. As a newbie in online business, you could be wondering what this is all about. But there is no need to fret. You will get all the answers to your questions including knowing all the options you have.
What is an ASP.NET E-Commerce Platform?
An ASP.NET e-commerce platform is a packaged software, app, or web platform with digital solutions for online businesses. They provide an online platform where sellers and buyers transact. The platform is either a marketplace or integrates with popular marketplaces to facilitate business. In the back, powerful tools and integrations help manage the business so that the entrepreneurs get a total solution. You might not need any other solution to run a successful online business. For now, let’s focus on the options that an entrepreneur has.
Options of ASP.NET E-Commerce Platform?
It is recommended that you look at the options that will fit your business. Although the difference between them is minimal, you should check how each will impact your business through their strongest features and choose well. All in all, here are some of the best options for Microsoft platforms:
- Virto commerce – If you are looking for an ASP.NET e-commerce platform with the unmatched potential to scale up your business, give Virto Commerce a chance. It is loaded with incredible features such as multivendor and multichannel capabilities, payment solutions, a vibrant marketplace, and a lot of integrations.
- WooCommerce – This platform takes over 25% of e-commerce websites because it is affordable and efficient. SMBs can take advantage of the free download and installation through their easy-to-follow wizard. But a paid subscription gives access to beneficial features such as multivendor capability, headless commerce, marketplace, payment solution, and thousands of plugins.
- NoCommerce – Just like other popular e-commerce platforms, NoCommerce comes with the amazing features you need to run a successful online shop. All you need is to check if they will meet your business needs perfectly and subscribe.
- BigCommerce – This platform encourages its users to take advantage of the monthly subscription to take advantage of all their e-commerce features. Ultimately, this is one of the best ASP.NET e-commerce platforms you can choose to take your business to the next level.
- Shopify – If you are looking for a marketplace with a huge following, look no further. Shopify has over 20% market share in e-commerce and is suitable for SMBs. The features include a marketplace, multivendor capability, payment solution, and dozens of integrations as well.
Probably, you have been looking for the best option to launch a small cosmetics web shop or a big B2B. You now know the best options available for you. But you can dig deep into research to see how reputable ASP.NET e-commerce platform will impact your business. All the best.