5G is the fifth generation of mobile network technology. This wireless technology promises blazing fast Internet speed, low latency, increased robustness, and a huge network capacity.
In anticipation of the launch of 5G services in India, smartphone companies have released 5G phones across price segments. There is now a phone to suit all 5G mobile price budgets.
Here are some things you should keep in mind before going through the best mobiles under Rs. 15,000:
- Specifications: Make sure that the features you are getting are the best-in-class for the price segment.
- Customer ratings: Customer reviews are vital since they give real insights from customers. These are the real performance indicators and will tell you all the small details you should be aware of.
- Warranty: Electronic devices such as mobile phones should have at least one year of warranty.
- Battery: The goal is to find a phone that can last at least one full day of heavy usage on a single charge. Our selection includes only those devices that have a good battery backup.
It makes sense for you to invest in a 5G phone if you want to be ready for the future. If you are overshooting your 5G mobile price budget, we have shortlisted the best mobiles under 15000 for you.
Take your pick from this compilation:
Realme Q2 5G
- Snappy MediaTek Dimensity 800 for multitasking
- 4 GB RAM and internal storage of 128 GB
- Rear triple-camera setup (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP)
- 16 MP front (selfie) camera
- Bright 6.5-inch display for a cinematic experience
- 5,000 mAh with fast-charging feature
Oppo A53 5G
- Vivid 6.5-inch display with 480 Nits of brightness
- Refresh rate of 90 Hz to ensure for the best screen performance
- 4 GB RAM and internal storage of 128 GB
- Front-facing selfie camera of 8MP
- Rear triple-camera setup (16 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- Powerful 4,050 mAh battery
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 processor for multitasking
Redmi Note 10 5G
- 5G dual sim, dual standby technology for the best connectivity
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core CPU with a clock speed of up to 2.2 GHz
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
- Rear triple-camera combination (48 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP)
- Front-facing selfie camera (8 MP)
- Vibrant 6.5-inch IPS LCD display
- Solid 5,000 mAh battery
- One of the best mobiles under Rs. 15,000
Vivo iQOO U3x 5G
- Snapdragon 480 processor for easy multitasking
- Butter-smooth Android v.11 OS
- Class-leading 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage
- Read dual camera (13 MP + 2 MP)
- 8 MP front-facing selfie camera
- Bold 6.58-inch display with widescreen
- Long-lasting 5,000 mAh battery
Xiaomi Note 9 5G
- Durable mobile with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage
- Snapdragon 800 processor
- 13 MP front-facing selfie camera
- Rear triple-camera combination (48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP)
- Powerful LED flash with panorama mode
- 6.53-inch Super AMOLED display
- 5,000 mAh battery with fast charging
These are some of the best mobiles under Rs. 15,000 and will help you board the 5G bus in style, without denting your bank balance.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for your favourite 5G smartphone.
You can also get your favourite products on No Cost EMI at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store.
The practical way of purchasing the best mobiles under Rs. 15,000
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best 5G mobiles in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
Summary: 5G promises faster mobile internet connectivity, and purchasing a 5G-enabled handset will undoubtedly make you ‘future-proof.’ In addition to higher download speeds, these phones come with supplemental features to make your daily life easier. The marketplace is spilling over with options from all major brands. Therefore, use this guide on the best mobiles under Rs. 15,000 to find a handset that meets your 5G mobile price budget.
Read Also – 3 Tips To Reset iPhone Without Passcode