The beauty of Kashmir is inexplicable. The extensive lush green meadows, snow-clad mountains, dense pine forests, gushing rivers, and the list goes on and on. No matter to what extent you describes the gorgeousness of Kashmir, its definition would still be incomplete because it has so much to offer to tourists.
Tourists from different parts of India come to explore the place, do self-introspection, or just have quality time with friends and family members. Taking the help of travel agencies is the best way to chalk out one of the best Kashmir tour packages for yourself. In this direction, Cliffhangers India is at your service. Cliffhangers India is known for designing a tailor-made Kashmir tour package for you. This means that your needs and budget will be taken into deep consideration throughout sketching a plan for you. Moreover, the tour guides provided by the team of Cliffhangers India are the best in their work and hence, you will thoroughly enjoy sightseeing attractive places of Kashmir.
How to reach Kashmir?
Air- Once you land at the Sheikh-ul Alam International Airport, a member of Cliffhangers India will be there to receive you.
Train- Jammu Tawi Railway Station is the nearest to Srinagar and hence, that will be your last stoppage.
Places for Sightseeing
- Srinagar- Being the ‘heart of Kashmir’, the city is buzzing with tourists. You can enjoy a shikhara ride over the Dal Lake. Moreover, the extensive Mughal gardens make you drool over the majestic architecture.
- Pahalgam- Located in the Anantnag district of Jammu and Kashmir, the place is all about tranquility. Pahalgam is religiously significant as Amarnath Yatra starts from here.
- Gulmarg- Known as the ‘Meadow of Flowers’, Gulmarg is at top of visiting list for all those who love adventure sports. Skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, etc., are found commonly in Gulmarg during winter.
- Sonamarg- This ‘Meadow of Gold’ is replete with numerous turquoise lakes such as Vishansar, Gangabal, Vishansar, etc. Sonamarg is even famous for the base of numerous treks and one of them being the Kashmir Great Lakes Trek.
Things that you can do in Kashmir
- Gondola Ride- This cable car ride takes you to Apharwat peak to enjoy winter sports. Moreover, while traveling through this Gondola, you can have a panoramic view of the surrounding region.
- Playing Golf- If you love to play outdoor sports then, you must play golf at one of the highest golf courses in the world. Even if you are a beginner, you can still try your hands at it.
- Shopping- Since Kashmir is known for its tourism, several markets sell authentic Kashmiri items. Some of the items sold are- Pashmina shawls, copperware items, etc. You can buy these goods to gift it your loved ones.
- Kashmiri Cuisine- Travel to a place is incomplete if you do not try its local cuisine. Keeping this in mind, Kashmiri cuisine is delectable and you can try Rogan Josh, Tabak Maaz, Kashmiri Dum Aloo, etc.
- River Rafting- A thrilling experience due to river rafting is unmatched. Moving through the gushing rivers such as the Lidder River and Sindh River in Kashmir is a lifetime experience.
The Kashmir tour package includes all the aforementioned things and many more. In case, you need to make some alterations you can even do so according to your personal preferences. Moreover, the transportation services, accommodation, daily meals, etc., will be taken care of by the team of Cliffhangers India. Certain other charges such as entry fees to a public place or personal expenses will be taken care of by you.
The team of Cliffhangers India will do their level best to make your stay in Kashmir comfortable so that you would want to return to this paradise again and again.