9 Amazing Benefits Of Using Yashtimadhu On Skin & HairApril 17, 2021
Yashtimadhu, also known as Liquorice Root or Mulethi, is a bean’s flowering plant native to Western Asia and Southern Europe. Due to its sweet taste, the word can be explained as “yashti”, meaning wood and “madhu”, meaning honey. Yashtimadhu benefits are taken full advantage of in the field of Ayurveda for countless purposes. This herb has been long used for decades in the prevention and cure of many immune system, respiratory, digestive, etc. disorders but Yashtimadhu benefits for the skin and hair are exceptional. Here are nine ways Yashtimadhu benefits your skin and hair:
- Boosts Hair Growth: Massaging yashtimadhu in your scalp is a great way to increase blood flow in your scalp and hair follicles through stimulation. Increased blood supply to your scalp also brings more nutrients and nourishes it. This increases hair growth.
- Prevents Sun Damage: Too much exposure to the sun can very well damage your skin. One of the yashtimadhu benefits is that it has UV-blocking enzymes that keep the sun’s harmful rays away from your skin.
- Brightens Skin: Many things can cause hyperpigmentation in your skin, leading to excessive tanning and dark patches. Yashtimadhu has skin lightening properties that eliminate these problems to bring out your natural colour and glow.
- Prevents Premature Balding or Greying of Hair: Premature balding and greying of hair is a big problem for many young people, and yashtimadhu can help you combat that. It helps you retain your hair’s natural colour, texture and boosts hair growth to stop balding.
- Cures Dandruff: Yashtimadhu is known to have soothing and healing properties that can cure dandruff. Regular application of yashtimadhu on your hair is beneficial in this regard.
- Prevents Premature Aging: Wrinkles, dark spots and other such factors contribute to premature ageing, and yashtimadhu can help prevent that. It treats wrinkles, gets rid of dark spots, etc. and gives you a youthful glow.
- Fades Scars: Scars caused by pimples, acne or any other condition can dampen your glow and stop you from looking your best. Yashtimadhu helps fade scars and even out your skin tone by detoxifying it with its antioxidant properties.
- Deep Cleanse: Yashtimadhu benefits include the deep cleansing and nourishment of both your skin and hair. It cleans out all the impurities lying underneath and leaves space for more healthy change in their condition.
- Cures Skin Conditions: Various skin conditions like dry skin, psoriasis, eczema, acne, rashes, and such can be highly frustrating, but you can take better care of your skin and prevent that with yashtimadhu. It protects your skin and also gently helps cure these conditions when they do arise. As this is an Ayurvedic, organic herb, it also rarely has any side effects.
Ayurveda has progressed miles from where it once was, the various advantages being backed up by thorough scientific research. Yashtimadhu benefits help improve not only your and hair but your overall health. Learn the correct way to use Yashtimadhu from sites like Traya that provide accurate information about different health solutions and invest in a healthier future.