Not a victim of sexual harassment
- Teach them to recognize the body. Tell your child to learn about different parts of the body, including the genitals. When the child begins to call organs Teach them to call their sex organs by a name that the child understands. It doesn’t have to be an official name. But when the child learns the difference between male and female Parents must teach their children to call them with the correct words. because when there is a problem and the child wants to tell will have the same understanding Explain the story correctly
- Tell me about your personal space. Tell your child which parts of the body other people can’t touch. Don’t stare, don’t photograph them, especially the four prohibited areas: the lips, chest, buttocks, genitals, or the area between the legs. And when the child grows up to be a young adult, parents must take care and advise. Including being careful to touch your child’s body as well. Including should give the child a personal space, such as a separate bedroom, etc.
- Emphasize the right to one’s own body. Always remind your child that you have the right to own your own body. If not allowed to touch any part Neither parents nor anyone should be caught. Except in cases where the child is sick or is in a condition that needs to be taken care of. You have to be brave enough to say you don’t like it or you don’t like it.
- Teach them to reject. If someone other than the parent touches the reserved area of the body Be sure to teach your child to say no, say “no,” and possibly shout or scream for help. and ran away to where many people were.
- Tell a safe touch. Teach your child what kind of touch is safe. This can be done, for example, with the touch of parents, relatives, a nanny who needs to help the child cleanse the body. Contact a doctor for examination Or the teacher’s touch in some subjects may require a little touch.
- Teach your child to survive. Teach your child not to trust strangers to talk to. Even if they bring snacks or water, they will not eat at all. or claiming to know their parents Including being forbidden to go in secret places or in closed rooms with anyone, such as bathrooms, alleys, alleys, alleys. It is important to teach children to always remember their parents’ phone numbers and real names.
- Not soft-hearted or obscure. Always remind your child that no matter how the person making the child asks or threatens If the child is not satisfied with what has been done Be sure to tell a parent or a trusted adult immediately. Don’t keep it a secret Because no one can do anything for the child at all. to ensure that the child is able to protect him
- Talk to Your Child About Sexual Harassment. Find a comfortable atmosphere, teach children to understand themselves. and the meaning of sexual harassment the right to protect oneself If children are in doubt, they can ask their parents directly, without feeling pressured and gaining trust.
Things that should be carried by children
Small children should be given a whistle. for use in emergency situations and should train children to know how to run and survive. Older children should let them learn the art of self-defense. The problem of sexual harassment can be solved. If everyone in the society turns to change their minds don’t look normal Especially parents, parents need to pay more attention to their children. and instilling in children to know how to protect themselves To reduce the risk and to prevent further harassment from spreading in the future.