While evaluating the sales of both used and new cars so far in the Indian automobile sector has been a drastic change. The demand for second-hand cars has jumped, impacting the selling ratio of new 4-wheelers. Reason? Well, there are many to count that as impacted new car sales, like poor economy, heavy pricing, high insurance, and pandemic. The used car market is expected to reach up to dollar 74.70 billion in 2027.
Whether you have a new or used car, roadside faults and failures can occur anytime. Thus, you need to have a reliable roadside assistance service with insurance. Now you must be wondering about its advantages. Precisely there are many productive pros with it. It can let your peace of mind and stress-free help when there is no garage nearby.
The 7 Roadside Assistance Advantages You Must Know:
Roadside assistance packages have its own benefits. Emergency can occur anytime, anywhere and a friend like RSA can save you from any kind of difficulty. It is great for you to make your traveling safe, comfortable, and convenient. It ensures easy-to-reach services with minor repairs to major replacements in your vehicle. There are many, many reasons to take roadside assistance with vehicle insurance, as follows. For more advantages, explore the best car roadside assistance at Droom and read the blog below;
- Flat or Punctured Tyre Replacement: That’s very common; you can face issues with tyre punctured or low air. The damaged tires can also be an issue; therefore, roadside service is excellent, especially when you are on the journey with no access to a nearby garage or service. The service will give you professional technical help in no time at the location you want it with a new tire replacement.
- Dead Battery or Battery Faults: Running out of battery can be dangerous; it won’t let your vehicle start, use lights at night, and more. Even faulty or damaged wiring of a battery can be a fuss, so that roadside help will take you out of this immediately with a new battery replacement.
- Emergency Fuel Delivery: No fuel station nearby and running out of fuel. Why bother when you can take Roadside Assistance Services into consideration to solve it. It will provide up to 5 liters (or more as asked) of fuel on the spot you want, but you need to pay for it.
- Spare Keys/ On-Road Locked Key: Mistakenly lock your keys inside the car or lose them. It’s okay! Call your roadside assistance immediately and ask them for spare keys. They will provide technical help to unlock your vehicle with a spare key pair.
- Urgent Message Relay: Stuck with poor performing car and late to reach your home/office. It can worry your family and friends, of course. In many roadside assistance advantages, it also covers urgent message relays to your loved ones. This is helpful for your to tell about your exact location, issues in your vehicle, and safety. Much such assistance also adds taxi/cab service to take you safely to the desired place, home/office/hotel nearby. It ensures you with audio/video/conference call.
- Vehicle Towing Facility: Major vehicle faults where you need to reach the nearby service center or garage; towing vehicle service is required. Of course, you can leave your vehicle on the road if it fails to start or is broken/damaged. Thus roadside assistance towing facility will help your car to reach the closest garage safely.
- Assistance Phone Call: Minor or straightforward repairs are easy to tackle by owners. Thus roadside help via phone call or video call will guide you best. The technician will monitor the vehicle virtually, ask the details or problem you are facing, and then handle it.
The Bottom Line:
Every Roadside Assistance Services will serve with their policy wording and purpose to help you. So, explore them well with all advantages and add-on benefits at priority to get maximum services. The suggestion is to take the one that comes with vehicle insurance; it is a profitable deal. There are many trustable options for; check them and pick one that suits your utility in an emergency such as car breakdown, car accident, tyre puncher and so on.