There is a diverse range of facial products available that fascinates us every day. But only a few of them leave a lasting impact. One such product is a face gel cream. It is a water-based moisturizer that soothes the skin, cools, and refreshes on application. It is crucial for your skincare routine, and you should thus choose it carefully.
Being compatible with almost every skin type, a face gel keeps the skin hydrated and supple, but it does not overload the skin pores with moisturization. Those with sensitive or oily skin should abstain from heavy moisturizers that can clog the pores and increase sebum production.
5 Unique characteristics of face gel creams
Being water-based, most face gel creams feel light and help provide a natural glow to the skin. They work best when used with a toxin-free face cream. You may expect the duo to nurture the skin from a cellular level.
Since summers are already here, using face gels should become an important part of your skincare. The following points describe the most important characteristics of these gel-based creams:
- Non-oily in nature
Moisturizers with an oil-based formula can slip off from the skin very quickly. On the other hand, face gels are water-based and they leave no greasiness or residue on the skin.
- Extremely hydrating
Face gel creams can leave a hydrating effect on your skin and give you a natural glow and radiance, especially during this hot and humid weather. Being consistent with its usage will help you have better results.
- Absorbs quickly
Face gels can get quickly absorbed in your skin and thus get to work faster. They also make for a perfect base before makeup. Their regular and prolonged use will not make your skin greasy or oily.
- Renew skin cells
Skin cell regeneration helps your skin look refreshing and young. They renew your skin cells which help in maintaining the ideal moisture level. It also drives away dead skin cells, thus helping the nourishment reach below the epidermal layers of the skin.
- Reduces scars, wrinkles, etc.
Face gels being cooling in nature can help in soothing sunburns & scars. They can also benefit the skin with natural ingredients and look fuller and healthier.
Which face gel should you opt for?
If you have been looking for the best face gel creams to include in your daily skincare routine, here are a few that you should know about!
- Mamaearth Aloe vera Gel
- Contains the goodness of Aloe Vera that heals skin irritation and strengthens hair roots; Vitamin E keeps skin soft & supple; Glycerin maintains moisturization on the skin.
- To lessen dandruff on your scalp, use the best hair oil for dandruff, shampoo your hair & apply Aloe vera gel that will hydrate your dry scalp and lessen dandruff production
- Regular application can promote even skin tone, lesser breakouts, and prevention of fine lines
- Suitable for every skin & hair type
- Mamaearth Aloe Ashwagandha Gel
- Contains the goodness of Aloe Vera nourishes, soothes & hydrates the skin; Ashwagandha fights free radical damage; Vitamin E prevents the signs of aging; Glycerin retains moisture on the skin
- Quick absorbing & non-sticky formulation
- Removes pigmentation & gives a youthful glow
- Free of toxins like parabens, mineral oils, SLS, etc.
- Mamaearth Aloe Turmeric Gel
- Contains Turmeric that brightens the skin and reduces acne breakouts; Also contains Aloe vera & Vitamin E
- Helps in soothing sunburn, irritation & healing wounds
- Can reduce pimples overnight on regular application
- Improves overall health of the skin & scalp
- Aloe Turmeric face gel cream can be used at any hour of the day
- Mamaearth Aqua Glow Hydrating Sunscreen
- Contains SPF 50 PA++++ that provides 16 times extra protection to skin
- Keeps skin safe from harmful UVA & UVB sun rays
- Provides blue light protection and gives a younger and clearer skin
- Feels ultra-light on the skin & is a hydrating formula
- Contains the goodness of Himalayan Thermal Water, that is full of Magnesium, Potassium & Calcium
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera that deeply moisturize the skin
- Contains Calendula extracts that helps in reducing inflammation & redness
- Mamaearth HydraGel Indian Sunscreen
- Specially formulated to serve the Indian skin type
- Provides immense production against UVA & UVB rays
- The face gel cream being water-based, provides long term hydration & ultra-light feel
- Contains raspberry that provides utmost protection from the harmful sun rays
- Reduces the premature signs of aging
- Dermatologically tested & contains no harmful chemicals
Mamaearth’s Face Gel Creams are made of safe and natural ingredients. They are also certified by MadeSafe and FDA and have no harmful effects on the skin with prolonged usage. Their non-greasy formula makes them an absolute must during the summer season.
Mamaearth’s products are formulated and tested under strict processes. The rejuvenating nature of face gel would help protect you from sun damage and always keep your skin hydrated.
How to use it?
Here’s how you may use this gel-based product to get the best results:
- Pump out a generous amount of the gel onto your palm
- Apply on a clean face & neck and massage until the gel is absorbed
- Apply every 6 hours for better protection
- Re-apply if you sweat a lot or use it as a makeup base!
Mamaearth’s products are certified by Made Safe and FDA. These products are made only from safe, natural, gentle, and toxin-free ingredients and are thus safe for regular usage. We also recommend drinking six to eight liters of water every day. This would help the skin cells stay nourished and hydrated, and you would have no issues living through the high and dry summers.
Mamaearth is a plastic positive brand. It thus recycles more plastic than it uses for its manufacturing purposes and helps in making the environment cleaner and safer. It also plants a sapling for every order that it successfully accepts from its website, and it has already planted over 300,000 saplings in the country so far. These two eco-friendly initiatives are thus hailed by their consumers and environmentalists across the country.